Thursday, January 05, 2006

Chuck Norris







Wow! I came back in what seems to be a bad mood and for that I apologize. It's hard to be happy when you had a nice little break from work. Sadly I'll never get off the EQ2 Death thing until it's fixed, or I quit caring about the game. OK, I figured today I'd lighten up the place with some fun Chuck Norris facts. These are ripped from chucknorrisfacts and some are quite funny.

* There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
* Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.
* In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Personal fact: When I was 7 Chuck Norris was my Hero, I had an action figure that always kicked the Karate Kids ass.

Now for some Antonia Bayle facts

* "Oh Deer Me" was a way of letting Antoina's subjects act evil without knowing it
* Search for Antonia was just to throw you off; Her real job is in Jeuno (see tomorrow's Blog)
* Antonia and Lucan created the plague after a wild Frostfell party in 2004
* She has a bounty on Lucans head after what he gave her.... PVP will play a role

Ok their not all that funny but I'm going some where with this... Follow the white rabbit and
Stay tuned to the next blog where I bartered with Aggro me's Detective squad on where Antonia's where abouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home