Monday, August 15, 2005

Weather changes moods

As the once wise young talented Kurt Kobain said weather changes moods.

That's true last night in Mojave we had from as far as I can remember (2001) the first real Thunder/lightning storm. I was just sitting there in my smoking chair minding my own business and out of the corner of my eye lights were flashing. First I thought damn what's going on with my T.V.? Then I seen it again and again rapidly. I walk out of my overhand and look over my house BOOM! A big flash in the clouds it turned the whole sky white, it gave you that eerie yet calm feeling. It was as if the clouds closed up and you knew what was about to happen. Yeah that's it Rain! It's really a no brainier but, I had a warm feeling inside. It made me quite happy; You see I'm from Washington state originally and sitting here in the desert, these hot drab no rain days get to me.

This leads me to my point.. Weather in EQ2 sux, granted they made it rain in Antonica but its still crappy at best. It fogs up and rains with very little ambient noise and no real life to it. I look up there are no clouds, I walk around no sounds of Thunder, no lighting, no mood changer. Well maybe a little irritated that it's a shitty atemp at a weather system in EQ2... I mean EQlive had a more realistic weather system then EQ2.

EQ2 should put a little more effort to some what making Norath a little more worn. I mean after all the world was torn apart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aggro Me said...

I have to agree that the weather system could use some work. It would be really cool if weather also had some (even minimal) effect on gameplay (other than causing lag).

7:12 PM  
Blogger Quylein said...

I would love it if the clouds would roll through the sky. That would be a big bonus in my book.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home