Thursday, August 04, 2005

When is enough, enough!?

I wasn't gonna post today cause well there just seems to be a whole lota trash and not much going on in EQ2 or the world. Then I find this FF7, what does the department of Homeland security have to do with a 1997 Video game? I have replayed FF7 three times and you know what I remember? Saving the world from the evil tyrants it's how America was won, terrorist tactics. There would of been no way we would of stood toe to toe with the brit's and that is why we resorted to those tactics. Though the difference of the Revolution and today's Muslim extremist is far different. We wanted no taxation w/o representation(LOL) they want to destroy the western world( just to put it in lamens).

First there was as we all have read GTA... OMG tit's and sex BAN the game now! Now FF7 what next? Barbies cruzin for the GBA because her body isn't realistic and it may cause kids to commit suicide or feel bad about themselves. It seems to me that America is no longer for the people by the people. I for one don't need nor want HLS or FBI or CIA or any other abbreviated Government Program telling me what I can and cant do in the privacy of my own home. That is of course I'm not effecting those around me or breaking a law worth having.
Wait, I play EQ2 so I kill monsters blow up walls and do quests so I'm at risk for going psyco cause we all know Woolley did it. O and if you ever do the Sabatoge Quest in FP or Qeynos isnt that terroristic?

I'm not sure what the hell is going on anymore it seems we all have fell off the deep end running around like a chicken with our head cut off. The Sanity has left America and soon I must leave too. I know we can all shuffle this off to a oh well lets move on but this shit to me is adding up. Soon Home land security will be telling you what to wear, where to work, how to work, what you can watch on TV all in the name of what, security?

You know what it is discipline or lack thereof. The way things are going today you can pretty much do anything and regardless of the rights you may of taken or restrained from someone else. In the eyes of the public your rights should be there for you. If you steal a piece of candy from the store should your parents whoop your ASS or should they just talk to you about it? WHOOP his ass! If you kill someone violently should you get Deathrow or life? Kill his ass as soon as his last appeal is out. If you bomb the WTC or do wacky shit in war and/or are in Gitmo should you get a sentence with rights? Yes, then they should put your ass down by lethal injection (if found guilty).(This is all Genrally speaking) I'm sorry but all this pussy footing around and taking Freedom away from me is starting to piss me the fuck off. If people would open their eyes they would see we are in a state of unrest since 911 and it's being used as a scapegoat to let the Government have full control. We can say Bush this and Bush that but the real problem is the people letting the Government take full control.

Another point I would like to make, why is it we have highway patrolmen? If I am speeding or have an out tail light why do I need a Government law enforcement pull me over and ticket me?It's a waste of tax payers money and it's a waste of time for him and me. Use cameras for that and get local cops for area's of highway for important issues such as kidnappers/construction violations. Cops should be out dealing with big issues they should be doing a job to actually protect and serve. I wonder if you kill a highway patrolmen if they drop any good loot? LOL sorry EQ2 humor. This is just a small example of how we as Americans just sit by and let it happen. I look at it like the SSN, why with so many who say we should have a choice to pay into Social Security didn't say this to begin with. Why did we sit idle by and let the implement such a messed up program? Now we cant get a real job w/o it. We see the tidal wave coming and everyone is sitting on the beach front telling themselves " That wave wont hit my house." All these little things are adding up.

Why are they searching Americans in the subway of NYC? Is it because of safety or is it to tell the people they are safe. No! It's so they can control in small measures. Don't think for a minute all this will not have a future impact. Everything the Government does is written down, measured, and adjusted for the betterment of it's self not the people. If I were to take the subway in NY right now and they wanted to search me I would tell them to fuck off! Like wise why I don't fly right now. Amendment IV states: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. As un-PC this may seem I say fucking profile I'm sick of this shit. An 80year old grandma from nowhere USA isn't getting on your fucking plane to commit acts from Final Fantasy 7. However, a 23year old Arab from anywhere in world just might, some more then others. I don't dislike Arabs I don't dislike anyone for any race, religion, or what they wear. Though I've said it before if it was a group full of white red heads that kept getting on plans to blow up and planting road side bombs in Iraq I wouldn't be offended at all if they had me on the list for this shit. This isn't WW2 and we don't have Japanese camps we aren't scrutinizing those Muslims or Arabs with Bullshit but we should be searching the fuck out of them. To be fair those are the people that if need be should get security and/or background checks at airports or in the subway's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home