Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Words of PVP Wisdom













I ran across some old Jack Handy quotes and I chose a few that fit the PVP style. These are universal truths that are just to funny not to post.

First an oldy but goodie, there is a time when you may here your friend wine or bitch about being Player killed. He's crying and yes it is ok to laugh at him and you get brownie(no pun intended) points for doing a ROFL in Guild chat, Shout and in tell.

1. It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Ahh! now I know it wont last long but it felt so good to be able to know we got the first kill to start off our War between Aggroculture and Brownietroop. Now I'm not one for Rubin it in but I'm sure Cyan and Rot are scheming up a plan to take us all down hey that's the price we pay. Long live Lushian**

2. I guess we were all guilty, in a way. We all Nuked him, we all skinned him, and we all got a complimentary bumper sticker that said, "I helped skin A Brownie."

We all do it that's in our blood if we are losing or can't win a fight we'll run. Most will fight near zone lines just because they may lose their upper hand and it's easier to run away. I won't lie I'll run if I feel it's a unfair fight or advantage.. In most cases. A kill is a Kill and not die'n means you your KVD is still looking good so you still win.

3. If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave Man, I guess I'm a coward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home