Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday Humour: The Future is now

OK we all know Aggro me is out of town for the weekend and there will be no Friday humour so I did all I could to muster up a few sights that I felt had some funny Gaming/non-Gaming entry's.

First off I would like to say we all have an addiction and in one way or another it's a good thing, right? I love playing MMORPG games with my time, hey lest it's not cocaine. If you don't know if your a Gamer/Roleplayer then check here and remove all doubt. Heh it's a very long read though some are quite humorous.

We all know that MMORPG's are gonna change the world but, don't you really want to know how? Read up on theTop 10 Changes MMORPG's will change your future. Common you know it's gonna happen.

Tired of not feeling alive in the virtual world well wait no longer, Virtual mugging... No Really! What will those kids think up next? How bout Virtual Se...ummm Massage?

Macgyver, he's got my vote in 2008. Now seriously what were they thinking? Mr T. for the Win.

To go out with a bang here's a funny little video for all to see. Hell, This goes out to all the D&D, WOW and EQ2 Playahs.

Hope you can enjoy a little stand in while Aggro's away.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Dean Michaud said...

Nice blog, I like it a lot! What layout skin do you use? My blog is i am karnatos - if you like this blog, you will like mine too!

---

hehheheheh, hey man, funny stuff. Saw a couple before, but nice to check'em out again for the laugh. Way to keep up the Aggro Me Friday-Tradition! Good work man! :D

10:13 AM  
Blogger Quylein said...

I just use the defalt Black, Yeah I have Check out your sight.. heh I was the one that said I found ya.

Man I so hate those spam bots, hmm wonder if there is a way to shut off Annon's posting.

Anyhow thanks for checking me out.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Anskiere said...

Blogger has a new feature that gets rid of spambots. It's one of those things that puts a picture with some word in it and the person has to type the word, and bots can't do that so yeaah!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home