Friday, March 31, 2006

EQII Translates Jack Handy: 3












- If they ever come up with a swashbuckling school, I think one of the courses should be Laughing, Then Jumping Off Something.

-- I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the gameplay I ran up and lit the evil Earth villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid Summoner pet.

--- Before you grief someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you grief them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

---- During the lost age, probably one of the biggest mistakes was not putting on your armor because you were "just going down to the corner."

hope you enjoyed the latest rounds of me screwing up Jack handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home