Wednesday, April 19, 2006

EQII Translates Jack Handy: 4











It's that time agian, my verison's of EQ2 Jack Handy.

- I can picture in my mind Qeynos without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking Qeynos, because they'd never expect it.

-- When I found the skull in Nektulos, the first thing I did was call the Guards. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had busted Bow and a tresure chest nearby.

--- The Freeport man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the Qeynos man will just lie down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go, "Hey, I'm vine man."

---- To us, it might look like just a rag. But to the brave, embattled men of the fort, it was more than that. It was a flag of surrender. And after that, it was torn up and used for shoeshine rags, so the Qeynosians would look nice for the surrender.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home